Latest Launched Products Of Apple: iPad Air, iPad 8th Gen, Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series6
Apple Launch Event Highlights:
Tim Cook, The CEO Of Apple company endorsed in the Apple yearly event on 15th September that the event named “Time Flies” will focus on Apple Watch and iPad the most. The virtual press conference of the event occurred in the Apple Park, the headquarter of the company, California. And in the event, it is ensured that a bit later in 2020 iPhone 12 series will be embarked. The launch of Apple Watch Series 6, Apple Watch SE, Apple iPad 8th Gen, iPad Air 2020 is declared openly during the “Time Flies” event. The company also took off its Apple One subscription bundle service. Apple inaugurated that iOS 14, iPad 14, and watchOS 7 will be taken off on September 16. In the article, we will show you some key features of the newly launched products of the company, Apple.
Apple New Launched Products List
Apple Watch Series 6
In that event, Apple announced the launch of Apple Watch Series 6. This design of this model is likely the same as Series 4 and Series 5. But some features got improved in this series 6 Apple Watch.
Features And Details:
- It has an Oximeter sensor that is capable of measuring blood oxygen levels.
- The new blood oxygen offers you take extents in just 15 seconds.
- This Apple Series Watch lets you take periodic background readings, including while you sleep.
- Apple Watch Series 6 got improved with the new super faster S6 chip which is 20% faster than its predecessor.
- This watch now got better performance and new sensors, including an altimeter.
- It tells you how your cardiovascular system is operating.
- If you are having Series 6 then there is no necessity of having a dedicated pulse oximeter.
- The Apple Watch Series 6 has more energy efficient.
- The always-on display is twice as bright as before.
- It also lets you measure your elevation in realtime which is really helpful for hikers.
- This series watch has a new Solo Loop.
- It’s made up of silicone and is being inaugurated in seven colors.
For the US market, Apple Watch Series 6 price starts at $399. And for the Indian Market value is Rs. 40,900. In terms of pricing, it is very high for Indians just for a watch. Many features are offered by this watch but the pricing is not efficiently decided.
Apple Watch SE
Additionally, Apple Watch SE Product is also got launched in the event.
Features And Details:
- This Apple Watch is having the same design as the Series 5.
- The Watch has the S5 chip, watchOS 7, and a built-in compass.
- The costly Apple Watch SE will be having in 40mm and 44mm with GPS and Cellular versions.
- The Feature Apple Watch family Setup allows you to pair multiple Apple Watch devices to the same iPhone.
- This Apple SE Watch will be useful for children as it is having automatic location notifications and a school time mode that has restricted interactions with the watch during school time.
- The problem is that it requires Apple Watch Series 4 Cellular and this is also said that this product is not launching in India at the moment.
- The cool feature it has is built-in GPS, swim tracking, and accurate heart rate tracking.
- The Apple Watch SE looks like the upgraded version of the Series 3.
- Apple Watch SE also allows Fall Detection, altimeter, swim proofing, etc.
- Apple dedicated that the Apple Watch will not come with USB power adapters.
In the US market, Apple Watch SE has been launched at $279. And in the Indian market The Apple Watch Series 3 will be starting at the price of Rs 29,900 for the 40mm GPS aluminum model which is a high price for Indians.
iPad 8th Gen
The cool product iPad 8th generation is updated in the event. It has been updated with A12 Bionic Chip. The design of the iPad is the same as the before models. The iPad is good but comparatively Samsung S7 tab is better. The touch ID is a similar factor as compared to its predecessor. The A12 Bionic was first engaged in the iPhone X Series. The iPad 8th Gen gives you the offer to use Apple’s Smart Keyboard cover and Apple Pencil. The new iPad is not more powerful than rival laptops and tablets as compared to Samsung.
The iPad 8th generation has a very high cost in the Indian market with a price of Rs 29,900. And in the US market, the iPad 8th Gen price is $329.
Latest iPad Air(2020)
Apple also introduced its new product iPad Air which is called the iPad pro. This new product also comes under one of the apple new launched products.
Features And Details:
- The new iPad Air has designed TouchID that is embedded inside the power button at the top of the device.
- The iPad Air is using A14 Bionic which is the same processor as in the iPhone 12.
- The A14 Bionic is created on 5nm technology with 11.8 billion transistors.
- The new iPad Air is having USB-C and an improved camera.
- The new model it’s not a worthy alternative to high-end Windows laptops.
- This iPad got a redesigned body with flat borders.
- The new model supports the second-generation Apple Pencil.
- This iPad is containing a single rear camera and a 10.9-inch Liquid Retina Display.
- Apple confirms that the iPad Air (2020) offers 40% better CPU performance and 30% better graphics performance than the iPad Air old version.
- The iPad Air (2020) also gets more Pro features such as support for Magic Keyboard performance and faster LTE performance.
In the Indian market iPad Air (2020) price starts at Rs 54,900. And in the US market, it’s price will be $599 and it will be available from next month.
Now, on end of the lockdown in 2020, Apple has come up with the good news of iPhone 12 launch. So, launch of Apple iPhone 12 series on 23rd October 2020 has been lined up. Read this article to find out if the new iPhone 12 is worth buying or not.
Also read: 1) Inauguration of Apple Inc.’s New Online Store in India