Latest Comparison Of the best music apps To Use In 2020-2021:-
Are you in the search of best music apps in 2020? Then you must go through this guide. From the past few years, the number of smartphone user got increased exponentially. If you’re having a laptop or mobile phone or iPad and any kind of devices by which you can listen to music then what will be your preference to use any music app in 2020.
Nowadays everyone is liking to scream online and offline music. For the affordable data pack price, we get to download many songs in just a few clicks. But there are a few apps which provide you the best music service in 2020 and further.
If you are searching for the best music app in 2020 then we have just done your job easier. In this article, we have selected the top 4 best music app to present you their service and features. If you want it subscription model for the music app then you have to pay.
Top 4 Best Music Apps In 2020-2021:
But most of the app we have suggested has a free plan for new user to listen to their favourite music. But there will be several ads in the apps while listening to music if you want it to stream at free music then you have to purchase the subscription. And we have given the link by which you can directly subscribe the music app.
Amazon Prime Music:
Amazon Prime Music was launched back in the year of 2008. A few times back it was only for the paid prime members. But some times earlier it was approved for all prime and non-prime members to listen to music just for free.
If You have taken Amazon Prime subscription service then you must use Amazon Prime music app. If you want to listen to Western music or local music when Amazon Prime music app is best to use for listening to music.
- Amazon serves the music in high quality and HD sound.
- In echo Devices like Alexa, you can stream amazon prime music.
- It has a cool scrolling lyrics.
- The music streaming service is included with amazon prime subscription service.
- very large song library.
- There is a lot of non-music content also in the app.
Airtel owns the company Wynk which is the fastest-growing music app in the market. It was launched in the year of 2015. Wynk’s default music playlist is the best which shows on the home screen.
- Wynk’s best thing is its pricing. 60 rs. per month for its users.
- 99 rupees per month for Android users.
- Easy to find old songs and as well as new.
- This music streaming service is completely ad-free for airtel subscribers.
- Android airtel subscribers can download 500 songs every month for just 129 rupees.
- Good curated songs list.
- Free streaming music ad-free service only 100 songs per month.
- The UI Of the wynk app needs some tweaking.
- It has a very complicated policy.
- You can not have the web view of this app.
- The app does not understand the shuffle command.
- There is the back button in the app which is very tiny to click it accurately.
- Wynk offers the download only in 128 kbps.
Recently Ganna collaborated with T-series. And the best thing now is that in Ganna app you can directly listen to the music.
- This music app preloads the next song so that the playback can be gapless which is a good thing about Gaana.
- The app has a good looking UI.
- It is available on all platforms.
- 120 per month for unlimited streaming and downloads.
- If you purchase Gaana’s premium plan then they will spam by giving notifications about the activity of your contact list.
- If you have added music from gaana’s playlist to your download queue then you can not find that quickly.
- The spammy notifications can be turned off but you have to search the ground.
- It has a very bad playlist system. It has no ad-free music streaming service.
- For listening to offline music you need to purchase the premium plan of Gaana.
For the international and national music streaming Jio saavn is quite fine.
- App navigation and design is quite good.
- The library of saavn is very good and large.
- The UI of the is simple yet good.
- If you wish to listen to older international songs you have to search a lot.
- The app crashed a couple of times.
- The curated playlist is not so good.
- You have to search a lot to find your favourite music.
- The purchasing plan is very high compare to amazon as it provides to download many songs at a low price.
Conclusion On Best Music Apps in 2020-
There are many music streaming service providers but personally, choice Amazon Prime Music is the best. Don’t forget to tell your favourite music streaming service provider in the comment section below.